Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Ice Queen

I find the way Angelina Jolie has aged to be very interesting. When she was very young, newly discovered, she looked like any other teenager. Of course she was almost unbearably pretty, but she looked fresh and playful on top of the smoldering sensuality that has always been her trademark physical characteristic.

Age 16


As she grew into her 20's, Angelina was just as gorgeous. She only got more luscious as she got older, even into her 30's. 

Age 25

Age 29

Age 30

And thennnn~~she had children. I don't know what it is about her having had kids, but it totally changed the way she looks. She is just as fit, and just as beautiful, but whereas she used to look warm and soft and sensuous, now she looks like a marble goddess. She looks hard, and terrifyingly gorgeous. 

Age 31, a year after Shiloh's birth.

Age 32, after the twins' birth.

Age 35--2010

So now Angelina has six children, three adopted and three that she gave birth to. And she looks so, I dunno, thin and angular where she used to be curvy and foxy. It's difficult to describe, but you guys can see what I mean, right? But I still love her. I guess if I had six kids I wouldn't have any time. I just wish she would, like, eat a sammich or something. **sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment