Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bunnies!

Spring has been in the air all week so far. That's one of the reasons I have been neglecting this blog; I'd rather be outside in the balmy air (Monday was 73 degrees!), murmuring sweet nothings to the precious little sprouts, than inside writing about it. I also started a compost pit this week! Sadly, I haven't had a whole lot of compostables to put in it, but one can hope.

Today isn't so beautiful. It's grey, overcast, and only in the 50's, but that still feels warm compared to the preceeding few weeks. Whatever. I still feel the vernal vibes! And in keeping with that, here's a picture I found yesterday. I love it to death! It's my desktop wallpaper at the moment. The title alone is enough to make anyone feel a little happier.


Goldylocks & the Sunshine Bunnies!! Sounds like a band, doesn't it? I adore it. This image comes from Viona Art, a wonderful photographer who does "Fairytale Photography and Costume Design." Most of her work is deliciously dark, but I found a few pretty little confections, and I just had to share the Sunshine Bunnies with you today. Happy Pre-Spring!

1 comment:

  1. I adore this picture. Ever since Grandma Carol came to our family and introduced me to the world of 'fairies' I have really enjoyed this type of art...so delicate and unspeakably gorgeous these creatures are. I can't help but think there MUST be a planet, out there somewhere in the great big universe, that is populated with such amazing creatures...faries certainly aren't just imaginary...I refuse to believe it.

    ReplyDelete